Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gaggy gag gag.

My 2 year old had her cute little teacups out the other night. She had her juice from McDonald's. She brought me over a little cup ,while I was blogging, with some juice. Aww, cute Lil Rambler....sip, sip, sip, AHHH. Here you go...she smiles contently.

I then wondered how she poured the juice in without spilling it. So I looked over the laptop and watched in horror. She sipped her juice through her straw and spit it back out into the teacup.

Gaggy gag gag. I know she's my kid. But still.
You know me and my gag reflex!

Submitted by The Rambler.

2 comments:

  1. Ewwww, I would be ill!!! LOL
    Thansk for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are so generous! They even share their saliva.

    thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete

oh you know you laughed..giggled..chuckled? Leave some comment love telling the authors you did! & don't forget to share yours; ykdwhat@gmail.com