Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Thank You!


Thank you to Blog Stalkers Unite for giving me a shout out today! I've got a few different emails from people sending stories, but I would love some more! :) I'm also trying to figure out how to create myself a button. So if anyone gets really bored, feel free to send that advice my way:)

Thanks again for all of the support! *ps* I've found another awesome way to get people to my blog and submit stories. I'm going ot be doing a giveaway... soon! Not yet, but soon:) Thanks for the tips people! -Kelly.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment~ Your kids are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, fantastic idea for a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's see, I think I have a few stories up my sleeve. I'll try to shoot one over to you in the next couple of days.

    ReplyDelete

oh you know you laughed..giggled..chuckled? Leave some comment love telling the authors you did! & don't forget to share yours; ykdwhat@gmail.com